Sonic RPG eps 8 Sonic RPG eps 8

Let's see.

You did pretty good job in animation and action-scripting. I also used the input combination system in overdrives like you in my upcoming game. However I think that you use to many light/energy effects, it was slowing my pc very much. I was really enjoying the whole battle and I hope you'll make more soon.

MidNightMaren responds:

Hey there! I thought you were dead! :P Good to know that you are sending something to NG.
Well, I was expecting more ppl to have my idea of the "imput command" so I just antecipated and sended the movie first XD
Thanks for the review

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Very nice.

I have not seen many sonic flashes which would have such a quality. Good sprite and sound synchro and even interesting plot. I really enjoyed battle scenes and muisc you put in them. I am looking forward for nrxt episodes.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

hehe

Megaman with X's armor? That's truly awesome xD. And you now Egoraptor? You have quite sexy voice in Dead or Awesome one ^lol^

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

What can I add...

You got my review on the forum, so I have nothing left to do and give you 10 stars ;)

BlackDevilX responds:

How about 11 stars! =P

Thanks dude XD

Squirrel on the run_run Squirrel on the run_run

I like it

Nice work I really liked it, maybe it would be more attractive if you gave more styles of jump ;D. Keep up the good work. Sam nie umialbym stworzyc takiej gry. ;]

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

WOW!!!!!

BDX this is great, I knew that the next chapter of your movie (game) will be awesome!!! Great job! 6/5 20/10

DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix) DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix)

To be honest...

I heard this song in DBZ game. I don't remember which one, but I'm sure it's from DBZ one. Good work with remixing,

Spiriax responds: