Sonic RPG eps 8 Sonic RPG eps 8

Let's see.

You did pretty good job in animation and action-scripting. I also used the input combination system in overdrives like you in my upcoming game. However I think that you use to many light/energy effects, it was slowing my pc very much. I was really enjoying the whole battle and I hope you'll make more soon.

MidNightMaren responds:

Hey there! I thought you were dead! :P Good to know that you are sending something to NG.
Well, I was expecting more ppl to have my idea of the "imput command" so I just antecipated and sended the movie first XD
Thanks for the review

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Very nice.

I have not seen many sonic flashes which would have such a quality. Good sprite and sound synchro and even interesting plot. I really enjoyed battle scenes and muisc you put in them. I am looking forward for nrxt episodes.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

hehe

Megaman with X's armor? That's truly awesome xD. And you now Egoraptor? You have quite sexy voice in Dead or Awesome one ^lol^

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Cool

Widze, ze nie próznujesz. Niezly pomysl miales z wykorzystaniem glosu Doug'a z Pure Pwnage. Mam nadzieje, ze dokonczysz tez swoje flashe z Dragon Ball. Great job, mate ;)

DuDuL responds:

No nie nie proznoje sie :D... jak widzisz mam sie dobrze i trzymam wysoki poziom :D pozdro

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Very nice

Nice jokes and animation, however I don't like that you changed Captain's voice.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Masterpiece.

What can I say more, truly amazing. I thought that nothing could beat the ending from your original project, but it was as good as it. Great graphic, animation was good and the combination of sound effects and music was perfect. I presume that you are planning to do more of this series since Eggman took Nazo's orb with evil laugh.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Cool!

You showed us again super fast and exciting battles. I'm happy that you've finally managed to go over 16k frames. I hope that your next work will be also that good. You've done a great job again, there is nothing I could add.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Masterpiece...

I have never seen flash with so many blur and lighting effects. The battle was very intensive, I just could never imagine it being made so professionally. The whole flash has enormous graphic, climatic music, perfectly synchronisated sounds, and very interactice scene selection. For humor probably stays only, when Chameleon said that Akuma is going to be emperor's sex slave. But then I am only interested why Chameleon at the ending of the movie said about his revenge for Scorpion. A plot hole? Anyway, the greatest sprite movie I have ever seen. You have put a lot of work in it.

Megaman X OLB ep.8 Megaman X OLB ep.8

Good but too random.

I've been watching your series for some time and I have admit that I really like Megaman X and this series has a really good plot and is looking really professional. Although this episode had too much random fights and events, which weren't explained. Like for example why X turned evil and why Zero is again alive. However I see that you're a great Megaman fan and that you've worked hard in making it. Good job, and try to fix menu to make it stop looping.

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

good animation

I really like Venom, Spiderman and other Marvel characters. Although I don't like haters but you showed your feelings against that crew in a cool and funny way. No ones like when somone upload garbage on NG. And by the way, Venom should've said "Us" before attacking them. Cause "We are Venom!" ;)